Saturday, December 1, 2018

romantic is expensive

Hasil gambar untuk romantic

Dating different countries is a bit troublesome, but it's also fun. Even though you can communicate with English, it is not uncommon for you to desire to be in a native language. As I experienced, I had a little trouble when I wanted to race or express my feelings to my boyfriend. I often beat up in English, but I want to also make him impressed with my seduction using Korean hahaha ...

My reason is why I want to recombine him with romantic words in the original language, because I like it when he raps in Indonesian. Although the gombalan words read very rigid, maybe the translation from google translate. Even when he says "I love you" it feels more able to make me drift than when he said "I Love you". Though both have the same meaning right?

1. 너는 아름답게 웃는다.

(neoneun aleumdabge usneunda)Kamu tersenyum dengan indah.


2. 베카시는 아침 식사를, 아침 식사는 우유를 얻을 수 있습니다. 희망이 없어도 희망을 주셔서 감사합니다.


 (bekasineun achim sigsaleul, achim sigsaneun uyuleul eod-eul su issseubnida. huimang-i eobs-eodo huimang-eul jusyeoseo gamsahabnida.)


3.  에티오피아의 사람들처럼 굶주리는 사람들도 있습니다. 그들처럼, 나는 너무 늦었 어, 나는 너의 사랑을 위해 굶주려있다.

(etiopiaui salamdeulcheoleom gulmjulineun salamdeuldo issseubnida. geudeulcheoleom, naneun neomu neuj-eoss eo, naneun neoui salang-eul wihae gulmjulyeoissda.)


4. 잠언에 의하면 네 건강한 다섯 개가 완벽합니다. 그러나 나는 당신의 사랑을 느낄 때까지 완벽 함을 느끼지 못했습니다.

(jam-eon-e uihamyeon ne geonganghan daseos gaega wanbyeoghabnida. geuleona naneun dangsin-ui salang-eul neukkil ttaekkaji wanbyeog ham-eul neukkiji moshaessseubnida.)


5. 76 년이 넘는 할리 혜성보다 더 특별합니다. 너는 내 생에 한번 나타나서 대신 할 수 없기 때문에.

(76 nyeon-i neomneun halli hyeseongboda deo teugbyeolhabnida. neoneun nae saeng-e hanbeon natanaseo daesin hal su eobsgi ttaemun-e.)

Hasil gambar untuk terima kasih bahasa korea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Payvertise Christmas Faucet Campaign!

  We are excited to unveil the first set of winners of the first round of the“🚀 $100,000 USDT for the Champions of the Faucet! 🚀” campaign...